Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rachel's Big Adventure: My brief guide to surviving your LIS dissertation!...

One of my colleagues is beginning her dissertation and her worries brings it all back - doesn't feel like 2 years ago I was in the same boat!

So when I saw this blog post on that very topic, I immediately thought how useful it might be to others who are working on theirs this summer. It's a really well-written and insightful piece - I wish I had found something so nice and reassuring at the time!

Rachel's Big Adventure: My brief guide to surviving your LIS dissertation!...: "It’s hard to believe how fast time flies – it seems like only yesterday that I was fighting with my MA Librarianship dissertation, and ..."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind words about my blog post - I hope it can provide some reassurance to someone!

    ReplyDelete